Saturday, April 4, 2015

The End of the Week

Don't you just love caramelized onions? I was inspired by my knife skills class and having a new skillet and made this lovely gems. I made a panini sandwich with apple and cheddar and put these bad boys in



*drool*

I probably should have cooked them longer but I was too impatient.

Anywhooo, Thursday night we ended up at trivia at a local bar called Cagney's in Quincy (we love this place). Last night I made a Cream of Zucchini Soup with Sausage Patties, a recipe from PaleoRestart. Which I've decided not to fully continue but I like a lot of the recipes so I will use them next week. 


The wine plate is fitting. Don't you love my little cow bowl? Luckily the patties are pork and not beef. That would be awkward.

Tonight, a big group of us are off to Tapeo on Newbury Street downtown for some tapas. 

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you eat some good food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment