Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Accidentally Plated

I accidentally ended up with Plated this week!

My husband says "accidentally" but it truly was an accident. I was experimenting to see if I could get the first-time user discount (as a second-time user). It didn't work, lesson to all. And somehow I ended up with an order of three meals at my doorstep. I swear I never even hit submit! Nonetheless, it was a happy accident.


In the spirit of keeping Cinco de Mayo alive (just kidding), this recipe was Steak Fajitas with Peppers, Onions, and Cholula Guacamole.


The serving was huge as it came with 3 fajitas per person. I also decided to add some Chili-Lime Roasted Carrots on the side. My own recipe. I just took 6 carrots and halved them. I tossed them with lime olive oil, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and garlic powder. In a 425 oven, I roasted them for about 20-25 minutes.



The combination of the cool and creamy guac mixed with the tender steak and sweet red peppers and onions was a really good combination.

Eat on, folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment