Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Blogaversary To Me!

I can't believe this little piece of the internet is a year old!

This day one year ago was when I told my very inspirational story (not) on why I started a blog. Luckily I usually am wearing my contacts so I don't get Onion Tears very often. 

Lots of food eating happened in a year. And lots of flour everywhere too. 

What were some of the highlights?

Well, moving to Germany for starters. I'd say that's a big deal.

My husband and I traveled a bit to Chicago, Budapest, Germany (duh), and Provincetown among other places

Made sushi...miss you Dani and Kristen!

Attended wine school

Attended cooking classes...miss you Cait and Ashley!

Successfully had a surprise 30th birthday party for my husband

Got a big girl camera


And there is even more to come this year! Brussels this weekend and Greece at the end of March. Also, my parents visit in April!! And now that I am reunited with all of my cookware after the move, I am unstoppable. Just kidding.

Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment